on a lighter note...

IMG-0548.PNG
 
214696671_512563163318393_2008809796233268785_n.jpg
 
1626049329397.png
 
1626049367789.png
 
Fourth body found this week in northeast Chicago. Every one was laying on their stomachs, naked from the waist down. They all had a Cheerio stuck between the cheeks of their asses. Police have no leads but are sure it's the work of a cereal killer.
 
Fourth body found this week in northeast Chicago. Every one was laying on their stomachs, naked from the waist down. They all had a Cheerio stuck between the cheeks of their asses. Police have no leads but are sure it's the work of a cereal killer.
“It” was Fruit Loops.

198C37AB-85D5-422C-8069-66E7570B5B70.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top