on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1606701482568.jpg
 
So Biden’s foot is in boot. Between the boot and the mask mandate, you think he can stop putting his foot in his mouth?
 
You are looking at a parasite called Cymothoa Exigua. It enters through a fishes gills, eats their tongue and then replaces it. This lil delight literally sucks out the blood off the fish's tongue, and then replaces the withered tongue with itself. Now everytime the fish eats, it takes away a portion of the food for itself.
Sounds familiar......
1f60e.png


125821075_3283654128429392_4876159033025282946_n.jpg
 
128080821_10224263203516217_5417224852365945187_n.jpg


Too soon to be funny??
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,938
Members
169,203
Latest member
RoscoeHert
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top