on a lighter note...

95220325_2605652539678626_6336717232948641792_n.jpg
 
Oh yeah, devil’s thorn. Our farm was full of it. What nasty stuff.

We call those sand spurs here in the states. The old saying goes “That feels worse than a sand spur in a rubber!”
 
EW3SY79XkAAD-Gn
 

Attachments

  • EW3SY79XkAAD-Gn.jpg
    EW3SY79XkAAD-Gn.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 205
So even covid-19 discriminate between gender...
Now need to stop feminism....
????
95525179_241626090282536_6038989369845481472_n.jpg
 
95181324_10158661332778311_7648383060982890496_n.jpg
 
...liberals mindset....???

11115755_1065380653475757_1849730220295186522_n.jpg
 
31672385_563203030709193_7610830989387890688_n.jpg
 
56321821_797918913917197_6597047415646191616_n.jpg
 
94488430_643339233184306_2265243997624598528_n.jpg
 
94841037_668105203747691_7830642008233345024_n.jpg
 
95127045_549293372673134_6643139321039683584_n.jpg
 
95137956_254529759255286_8357118476606767104_n.jpg
 
95152217_1136356200060868_4740125761283817472_n.jpg
 
95217029_246261443155192_6901082103216078848_n.jpg
 
95235329_236432824371180_7364679520231620608_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,901
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top