on a lighter note...

90347277_3023217574365947_2568053193585983488_n.jpg
 
91726395_2549347095322610_5322842846418436096_n.jpg
 
THIS is EXACTLY what it looks like in the Townships !!!!
91592312_2705668189483053_8214620811869290496_n.jpg

 
IMG_5788.JPG
 
91316522_828910837595718_7195615923695255552_n.jpg
 
91439386_10157558030473303_5260860408138301440_n.jpg
 
https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-publishes-real-news-story-for-april-fools-day

CNN Publishes Real News Story For April Fools' Day
April 1st, 2019
article-3948-1.jpg


ATLANTA, GA—Fooling thousands of readers in a prank that the cable news organization said was "just for fun," CNN published a real news story for April Fools' Day this year.

The story simply contained a list of facts, with no embellishment, editorializing, or invented details. The story also didn't cite shaky "anonymous sources" and only quoted firsthand witnesses to the event. It was completely factual without any errors whatsoever.

Baffled CNN fans immediately knew something was up.

"I was reading this story, and I was like, 'Wait, what is this?'" said one man in New York who relies on CNN for his fake news every morning. "They really got me good. Then I looked up at the calendar and I realized I'd been duped. A classic gag!"

"Those little rascals!" he added, shaking his head and laughing goodnaturedly. "As long as they return to their regularly scheduled fake news tomorrow, we're good. We're good."
 

Attachments

  • article-3948-1.jpg
    article-3948-1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 165

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top