on a lighter note...

1545632737727.jpg
 
A friend of mine went to Walmart this morning to grab a couple of items for his family get together. He was shocked to read the sign on the door....


We are closed Christmas Day so our two Cashiers can spend time with their families. Thanks for understanding.....Jenny and Thelma needed a break!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
A friend of mine went to Walmart this morning to grab a couple of items for his family get together. He was shocked to read the sign on the door....


We are closed Christmas Day so our two Cashiers can spend time with their families. Thanks for understanding.....Jenny and Thelma needed a break![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
So true. Just once, I would like to get through the line at Walmart without my ice cream melting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
those morons probably don't even have a clue what they are for.

Very true. As a millennial myself I feel the need to share a story. When I was in undergrad on my way home from class, I noticed 2 young ladies with the hood of a car up. I asked if they needed help and they said they needed to jump it but admitted they never jumped a car before nor did they have jumper cables. I loaned them mine and after hooking one end up to the second car they intended to use I realized the battery of the car to be jumped was actually in the trunk, not under the hood. After I got that straighten out we spent 10 minutes trying to jump it (didn’t work, let it charge for a few minutes tried again) at which point I realized it didn’t need a jump. It was out of gas. Most millennials are clueless.
 
I know the Ms are easy to pick on but there are more than enough educated people that fit the same profile. The university professor that lived up the street from me set out for the trash, a twenty foot aluminum extension ladder. The rope was broken. My next door neighbor snagged it. Said if he's that fkn stupid, he can buy another one. The flip side is it allowed the ladder factory to sell another one and keep someone working.
 
I actually got this for a Christmas present from my Africa hunting buddy. It has sound effects to go along with the action.

P1130424.JPG
P1130426.JPG
 
image(37).jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top