on a lighter note...

^^^^^^^^^I AM!^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and there goes another keyboard.

ROFLMAO
 
n0NQkTq.jpg
 
A Scotsman stopped off for a few drinks at his local pub.
On his way home he was having trouble navigating, so he decided to take a little rest by the roadside. As he was snoring gently, two girls came by and one said to the other, “You know, they say Scotsmen go naked under their kilts… Shall we see if it’s true?”
Her companion eagerly agreed, and when they lifted his kilt they found the story to be true indeed. In fact, what greeted their eyes was so pleasing that one of the girls took off her blue hair ribbon and tied it around the man’s member as he slept.
Not too much later the Scotsman awoke, and when he stood to take a pee he got quite a start at the sight of the blue ribbon. “Hoot mon!” he exclaimed. “I don’t know what you’ve been up to, but I’m certainly glad to see you took first place.”
 
Not really humorous but it is ironic.

IMG_3702.PNG
 
BB847316-9F0E-490F-8269-3D2B979F89FC.jpeg
 
Close, damn close.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top