on a lighter note...

image001113.jpg
 
734141_553751717987893_535743175_n.jpg
 
1936992_10153298815942121_5101659546959974762_n.jpg
 
Our dog killed our female rattlesnake.
The little ones is now without milk.
What mix can I fed them?
Will a mix of alligatermilk mix with lizard eggs work?

12804778_455326758007096_8014356179752684695_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457628324311.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457612069360.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457612164910.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457630116158.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457630021976.jpg
 
Thanks for the laughs today @observe !
 
15c4edf4b889258e97159973479283be.jpg
 
67d3ab8d55adacbf0b4ac1d3540acba4.jpg
 
12274730_1023619477690405_9019862609260013890_n.jpg
 
12342344_569430296556324_1696690325956591510_n.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,168
Members
169,715
Latest member
AngelineLe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top