on a lighter note...

701664390_1488666556604642_5029729840448751309_n.jpg
 
A lady in Mississippi had just put the groceries in the back seat of the car one August day when she thought she heard a gunshot and felt the projectile hit her in the back of the head. Putting her hand up to the wound, she could just feel brain matter, and was afraid to move her hand, else her brains might fall out! She used her free hand to call the cops, describing her dilemma. They arrived on the scene and burst out laughing. A can of biscuits had exploded and she was holding the end cap and one of the biscuits to her head.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,591
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top