on a lighter note...

I will take the 50 cal. Morning noon and night.

The 50 cal for mobility......

Now if stationary........25mm cal Vulcan....

I am pretty sure 4 Vulcans with more than sufficient ammunition l, in strategically placed locations would most definitely change protestors and government perspectives in Minnesota.
 
They are nasty birds when they take over a park. If you CAN walk through all the shit and stand the smell, they will attack anything in the spring near their nest.

Maybe, Sometimes, Possibly, Depends, .......

More than once I have been able to photo op a goose on the nest. The nests were just inside:
a tall grass/ weed line,
a treeline,
a rocky (bolder) area,

Nests were along / above the normal lake line. Respectively, the goose, geese, and I just observed one another. I was able to get within an easy 20 feet of them. But I didn’t advance any closer out of mutual respect. For they allowed me to photo them with my phone camera, and I didn't want them to disturb them off their respective nesting.

It was during spring turkey season. Hence I was not a threat to the respective nesting area. Just a nuisance "invasive yuppie tourist" wanting to take a photo op of them.

Hope they weren't disappointed I didn't put them on Facebook or their photos didn't make the cut for a calendar. LOL.

Damn geese know when they are and aren't on my hunting menu.
 
But.....But.....It doesn't get cold in South Africa.:E Rofl:

BS!!!......Based on personal experience, I had to set some folks straight on the seasonal equatorial differences; and how in RSA, it is possible to experience sub-zero winter, fall, mid winter, spring, fall, early summer, early winter all in the same first 5 -7 hours of the morning of the same day..
RSA is about the same latitude as Nevada, Utah, Colorado, etc only south instead of north. Seasons are about 6 months different than ours. I used to plan my hunts for our March or April which is September or October in RSA. That's after the heat and bugs are gone and the weather is usually good.
 
RSA is about the same latitude as Nevada, Utah, Colorado, etc only south instead of north. Seasons are about 6 months different than ours. I used to plan my hunts for our March or April which is September or October in RSA. That's after the heat and bugs are gone and the weather is usually good.
It isn't quite that far north. Cape Town is about as far south as LA, Phoenix, and Houston are north. And yet more reference, Houston is slightly closer to the equator than Cairo is.

Limpopo is about the same as Miami or Brownsville. The 3000' elevation in much of Limpopo helps keep it from being the big suck that Brownsville is.
 
42645592_245722582757761_404008757282996224_n.jpg
 
There's nothing scarier than that split second when you lose your balance
in the shower and you think, "They are going to find me naked."

That's not scarier.

What would be really scarier is if:

.......you are found in the shower naked, with a blow up doll, sex toys, and your phone is on speaker having a live phone sex call with a guy name Bubba.

.......you are found in a jail shower naked, and there are three cons named; Big Bubba, Long John, and Snake looking down at you, grinning.

.......you are found naked in the shower with another woman that is not your wife or girlfriend.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top