on a lighter note...

562135620_10164703512695809_4965879800255592996_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these two at a fish cleaning station at a boat launch in North Dakota when I went behind the building to take a leak, guess lots of guys had the same idea
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2273.jpeg
    IMG_2273.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 122
This is the so-called Corinthian helmet, a type popular throughout Greece and among the Spartans. There are more realistic examples. When I saw such a find on the website of ancient historians, I couldn't help but say, "Well, it's...". The experts were shocked, but they admitted, "it's really...". However, it's no secret to professional historians, but you can't find such helmets in the props warehouses of film companies, our era is too hypocritical.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top