on a lighter note...

529770974_25067637672837979_296846021280180412_n.jpg
 
At NTSU, Denton tx, the DEA burned a big haul taken from the dealers. On tv you could see all the hippies standing downwind sucking air.
I make a point to tell everyone I see UNT when I go through Denton.

Be careful if reading that out loud.

1762720109639.jpeg
 

This is actually true........

Back in the late seventies into the mid or late eighties, or maybe into the early nineties when it became a problem. Male and female soldiers were getting legally/technically married to collect additional pay benefits and allowances, and other military marital benefits.

How and where these "contract marriages" got started is unknown. The concept is/was the soldiers would agree on which discharge date to use in place of "....till death you do part."

Ironically some of these couples would renew their marriage vows for life, while other couples would seperate at the "expiration" of their respective marriage contract date.
 
This is actually true........

Back in the late seventies into the mid or late eighties, or maybe into the early nineties when it became a problem. Male and female soldiers were getting legally/technically married to collect additional pay benefits and allowances, and other military marital benefits.

How and where these "contract marriages" got started is unknown. The concept is/was the soldiers would agree on which discharge date to use in place of "....till death you do part."

Ironically some of these couples would renew their marriage vows for life, while other couples would seperate at the "expiration" of their respective marriage contract date.
I knew more than a few of those contract marriages. We had two 2nd Lts who ended up married for the last 50 years or so. I know of more than a few that we divorced at the first EAS
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top