on a lighter note...

IMG_0310.jpeg
 
I've been researching relationships and divorce rates recently.

Lesbian marriages have a 78% divorce rate.

Heterosexual marriages have a 50% divorce rate.

Gay marriages have a 24% divorce rate.

I'm just pointing out that women appear to be a strong causation for divorces based on the data.
There's no real point in men trying to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other.
 
It’s an optical illusion. That car is about 19 feet long and driver area is spacious to say the least.

The best part of some of those station wagons was the jump seat in the cargo area that faced backwards. ;)


View attachment 692172
View attachment 692173
Yeah, they were huge. My two brothers and I took my parent’s station wagon on a number of dove and duck hunting trips. On one occasion, we got stuck in the sand when dove hunting in the desert and it was 100F+ out. My youngest brother was about 10 at the time and started crying and said, “We’re going to die out here!”. Silly boy. Older brother me brought a shovel and dug us out. Good times but I traumatized them for life I fear. LOL
 
Correct! Not sure I remember seeing an American made diesel family car from that era. I'll bet that vehicle couldn't pass a snail on the highway.
Yeah, no factory turbos on ANYTHING until the ‘90s. Until then, if you had a diesel and wanted to get out of your own way, you had to buy a Banks Turbo.
 
Tailgunner was the best seat...

As obnoxious kids would make faces at the drivers behind them.

With the extra space when the back seat was folded down, Drive-In movie theaters, "Lover's Lanes", etc, etc, were a lot more "interesting" during inclimate weather. ;):cool::)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top