on a lighter note...

IMG_4095.png
 
Only Temporarily.

Wait till the they [the poor] hear the more interesting biblical tells: ie. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, David and Goliath, etc, etc.

The rich will soon fear the poor. Especially the poor with firearms and plenty of ammunition.
Who are "the rich" and who are "the poor?" In the US, Canada and Europe the lines really aren't that clear.
 
Looks like the photos of the women standing behind the politicians signing gun control bills.
Yeah, that’s one helluva group of rough looking women. I’ll bet their husbands sleep with one eye open at night. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,573,126
Members
169,706
Latest member
GilbertsGrants
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top