on a lighter note...

351155374_239872602014847_6855078704383019007_n.jpg
 
Oh that’s just diabolical. I saved a foot from my nilgai hunt and froze it. I will make nilgai tracks under my neighbors deer stand this fall. He will be looking for that giant deer all season.

Thanks for the tip. Now I know the proper uses for my sets of feet from:
red hartebeest
kudu
gemsbok
and
blesbok

It will look like a family of huge "deer" in the area. Making all other deer look like yearlings. Of course freshening the tracks every 3 or 4 days and the day before we going hunting together.

And just so no lies are told; add a few tracks about 50 yards from my stand in provided no shot lanes, look at the photos on my phone, and I can honestly say "man, you should have seen the huge buck and doe that I saw. Couldn't make a shot on them from where I was sitting."

This ought to be for a couple of seasons.
 
We had a mugging on the street corner a couple of nights ago. An elderly woman was accosted by 2 gay gentleman at the street corner! One held her down, the other did her hair!

lol
 

Yup....a bit of perspective from here in zambia....my trolley at checkout without trying regularly comes to kwacha 3000 plus....now that's once a month or so....but multiple other times topping up where spend k1000 to k1500....but when it comes to peoples wages here how a lot manage it I don't know....example our maid gets k2450 a month and that's pretty good wage.....our security guard for daytime gets paid by the security company bit over k800 I think and night guard bit more as armed....so yeah bloody expensive vehicle
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,152
Members
169,906
Latest member
kuwinvnco3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top