on a lighter note...

So very true.
My boat has less than 300 hours on the original motor. I bought it new in 2017.

Maybe caught 2 fish using the boat, honestly can't even remember catching any fish, hauled out a couple of deer and a few geese and ducks over the years.
The game warden took one look at my boat the other day and said to his partner--"Now THAT boat has had a LOT of fish caught out of it!" He was right...but it still takes money to keep it maintained.
 
The game warden took one look at my boat the other day and said to his partner--"Now THAT boat has had a LOT of fish caught out of it!" He was right...but it still takes money to keep it maintained.
I once heard a boat described as "a hole in the water that you pour money into."
 
1716867440407.png
 
Watch bee Maas post of 42522 then watch most terrifying man of Vietnam. Mad dog was real. MACV/SOG was real. My nickname was Hammerhead. Enough said
 
Just about
Slept on my right side - shoulder now aches etc and neck is sore
Well, the Movalis tablet is always with me, just for such cases. And I share it in half with my dog, he's 14 years old, and he has a prescription. And I don't have a prescription - why spend money on a visit to a human doctor? After all, the veterinarian never refuses advice to the owner.
 
1716911207012.png
 
1716911221249.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,238
Members
169,511
Latest member
ChaunceySp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top