on a lighter note...

Image1713282186.044182.jpg

Oh know.....Either @ActionionBob forgot to bring home coffee on his way home again, or he must not have the coffeemaker prepped and the timer set for your morning cup, or both. :cool:

So I've been told.....

A little tantrum to reduce the blood pressure is okay every now and then just don't break anything important.

Also Rumor Control has it that in lieu of an angry out burst, having sex is fantastic.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Please do not follow me for more psychological or philosophical advice. Pardon me for one moment, the nurse says it's time for my psychedelic meds.

Okay she is not really a nurse just dressed as one and not really pills, it's a single malt scotch with one large ice cube. Feel free to let your perverted minds wonder what the ice cube for.:P Devil:

I'm letting it melt for a water chaser. Don't want to know what some of you all were thinking.

:E Rofl:

1713290033537.png

1713296575147.png

1713296646987.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.