on a lighter note...

My grandmother had a green Amazon parrot. This thing hated my gut. One day this parrot tricked me, and while I was petting her, she almost took my finger. Well, I punched this parrot, and from then on we were best of friends. I took advantage of this friendship and taught this parrot every curse word I knew. You should have seen my grandmother’s face when this bird said a perfect sentence with about 4 curse words in it. I got grounded for two weeks for that, but at the end my grandmother enjoyed how vocal the parrot was with her new and improved vocabulary.
Aunt Emily's husband died a few weeks ago and the house was so quiet she had trouble adapting. Her husband was always talking to her, or his friends on the phone so this made it doubly hard. One of her friends suggested she get a couple parrots and maybe listening to them all day would break up the silence. She went to the local pet store where two female parrots were in a cage and for sale. She explained the situation and the store owner advised her that these parrots were from a tavern in the local port and their vocabulary was a little on the salty side. She decided to purchase them anyway, took them home and without fail they started cursing up a blue streak. Later that day, Father McMullen stopped by to look in on her and was shocked at what he was hearing. He related that he had two male parrots that were very devout, prayed the bible and said the rosary every day. He told her maybe if he took her parrots and put them in with his, they would get a better vocabulary and rid themselves of their foul language habit. He takes the cage back to the rectory and his two parrots, Moses and Jerramiah are in the cage, Moses has a miniature bible in his feet, turning the pages and reading passages and Jerramiah is going through the beads on his rosary saying Hail Marys and Our Fathers.
Father opens the cage and puts the two female parrots in with his. One of them blurts out "Hi boys.
We're a couple of wild women and we like whiskey in our water and getting naked and ****** all night long". Moses drops the bible, looks at Jerramiah and says "Jerry, throw away those rosary beads. Our prayers have been answered".
 
IMG_1379.jpeg
 
Fish should not be cut with a knife
 
Ok, I'm going to call this out as BS, on reposting previously posted memes. If anyone can't post an original meme, don't post a previous meme to gain points. It is totally immoral and unethical. And you will not get a response from me. Period!!! This has gone on way too long and the celebration of this thread on hitting over 1000 has been degraded by the fact there has been too many repost of meme by members wanting or feeling they need to gain higher ratings!! This needs to stop!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top