on a lighter note...

A small analogy of symbolism
Skifahren.jpg
 
1710016170765.png
 
1710017096184.png
 
OMG my story with one of those.
I selected some cargo shorts at a Fry's store. Paid and the lady left them on the hangers they usually keep. The alarm went off at the door where a security guy stood. I thought it was the metal hanger. He waved me on. A few days later I wore them to a Wal-Mart and triggered the alarm going in. I wonder what set it off. Carry gun maybe??? Onward. Later after going through the washing machine, I find the device on the shorts where I never felt it while wearing them. The check-out lady never took it off or didn't see it on them.
I call the store and talk to customer service relaying the story. I offer to bring them in with the receipt showing I paid for them or just destructively remove it myself. He said bring them in. Of course, there was a security guy when I brought them in so showed him the receipt and went to customer service who removed it.
The carry gun never sets anything off so learned that out of this experience.
 
1710030040182.png
 
Harris

@GrandpaHarris65
·
Mar 8
Hey, I’m just saying Billy Joe Mcallister should have survived that jump.


Image
 
Vladimir Putin might have a suggestion.
It is unlikely yet, in our country this incendiary story is completely unknown. But I'll tell him on occasion.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,450
Messages
1,576,541
Members
170,598
Latest member
WilmaSxm75
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top