on a lighter note...

425657583_10231630766662321_1136210768653540517_n.jpg
 
So my bride talked me into taking this trip this week. Absolutely nothing to hunt here (legally), but if you consider the view from the lodge, Bahamas is a hell of a photo safari. :D Cheers:
IMG_4419.jpeg


P.S. Apparently, “stalking” has a waaaay different meaning here. :E Shrug:
 
Last edited:
So my bride talked me into taking this trip this week. Absolutely nothing to hunt here (legally), but if you consider the view from the lodge, Bahamas is a hell of a photo safari. :D Cheers:
View attachment 589115

P.S. Apparently, “stalking” has a waaaay different meaning here. :E Shrug:

And you can get arrested for it.
 
1708725565487.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,717
Members
169,120
Latest member
rectbigvore1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top