on a lighter note...

:E Horrified:....fk me....now you have crossed the international boundary......you have gone from the barred list..to the hit list.....:E Nono:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, she's got to go somewhere FAR AWAY from North America. Mexico and Canada are too close. I know, maybe Australia? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen could be her intermediary between the US Consulate and the Australian state, province, territory(?) officials of New South Wales?
 
Fk me....no education...typical colonial.....shame anything older than 100 years is not fathomable for you.....oh well.......
Well, I'm on my third MILLER LITE beer, so my history is a little fuzzy right now. LOL
 
Well, I'm on my third MILLER LITE beer, so my history is a little fuzzy right now. LOL

Doesn’t that get you excommunicated from the state of Colorado?

I thought if you live in Colorado you were required by law to either drink some hoity little known craft beer… or when acting like a neck bearded beatnik you were allowed coors?

:D
 
Doesn’t that get you excommunicated from the state of Colorado?

I thought if you live in Colorado you were required by law to either drink some hoity little known craft beer… or when acting like a neck bearded beatnik you were allowed coors?

:D
Ha! Ha! When I left for Californicate for a funeral last Wednesday, I knew I had three or four beers left in our fridge. When I got home at 1100 this morning, I found three Millers and one of my wife's Blue Moons. I've been up since 0230 this morning to catch a 0555 flight to Denver. Since about 1300, I've partakened(?) in the beer and have now drank them all. I know, four beers in four plus hours makes me a lightweight, but actually I am. LOL It's now 1730 and nothing left for adult beverages in the house except a bottle of Fireball cinnamon whiskey which I'm reluctant to drink. I'll have to replenish my beer supply tomorrow. LOL
 
Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, she's got to go somewhere FAR AWAY from North America. Mexico and Canada are too close. I know, maybe Australia? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen could be her intermediary between the US Consulate and the Australian state, province, territory(?) officials of New South Wales?

Sorry mate, we’re not a penal colony anymore.

Also, the authorities are getting tough on invasive, feral species.
 
IMG_3285.jpeg
 
Do you drink miller when watching a game in Coors field?!
Ha! I haven't been to a game at Coors Field since the Rockies were actually a MLB team. They lost 103 games this past season after having NEVER lost 100 games since their MLB inception in '95. They're a real joke.
 
Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, she's got to go somewhere FAR AWAY from North America. Mexico and Canada are too close. I know, maybe Australia? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen could be her intermediary between the US Consulate and the Australian state, province, territory(?) officials of New South Wales?

:A Whistle::A Stirring::D Pop Popcorn:......

Now what do you have against @Bob Nelson 35Whelen to warrant such dastardly recommendation to such a profound position?

:unsure: This ought to be interesting....:E Dancing:
 
1702267517895.png
 
1702268332633.png
 
1702268373809.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top