on a lighter note...

IMG-20231209-WA0002.jpg
 
Wow! I wonder what year it is? LOL
:unsure: I'm hoping at least an "old enough" over 21 years old, so I can stay out of the pedophile category and not over 35 so I can still be considered "a naughty old man.;):ROFLMAO:

Or are we discussing the car??
I can't tell. I had to shrink the photo to see the car.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,827
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top