on a lighter note...

IMG_9948.jpeg
 
1697493231685.png
 
Image1697500447.156305.jpg
 
Image1697500484.000764.jpg
 
D2EDBF34-7975-416D-9273-7B90BA0E361C.png

Such piss poor trigger discipline they all need spankings! Except the middle one, her finger is indexed along the frame and she looks like she might enjoy pistol whipping a guy!
 
View attachment 564056
Such piss poor trigger discipline they all need spankings! Except the middle one, her finger is indexed along the frame and she looks like she might enjoy pistol whipping a guy!
And is that the Starsky and Hutch mobile in the background???
 
And is that the Starsky and Hutch mobile in the background???

thats how I know Im getting old..

I noticed all the beautiful ladies first..

but then immediately was drawn to the car and asked the exact same question..

the pistols were probably the 3rd or 4th thing I noticed lol..
 
View attachment 564056
Such piss poor trigger discipline they all need spankings! Except the middle one, her finger is indexed along the frame and she looks like she might enjoy pistol whipping a guy!
Before anyone says anything, yes I did notice the girls first especially the brunette. However, isn't that the Gran Torino from Starsky and Hutch?
 
1697552100578.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top