on a lighter note...

IMG_2883.png
 
1697461188006.png
 
How true, and along with many other A$$holes on the highways.

Unfortunately just because one is a vegan or not, doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't be driving.


the meme merely asserts that it is hypocritical of vegans to use petroleum distillates since those are ultimately animal products.
 
the meme merely asserts that it is hypocritical of vegans to use petroleum distillates since those are ultimately animal products.
Petroleum is both animal and plant base.
 
So Vegans can eat steak and salad?

Well, no… but they can after they have thrown both the steak and the salad in the blender and drink it like a smoothie! [emoji23]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top