on a lighter note...

Today’s Wisconsin report:

IMG_7427.jpeg
 
Helpful crib sheet for little league parents:

View attachment 555805

Funny.. because it is often true...

I am both left handed and tall (6'4")... every baseball team I played on from elementary school to high school, the coach immediately assigned me to first base before having a clue about whether I could play the position well or even play the game at all lol...
 
For the Rugby playing nations that made it ( Sorry U.S.A. and Canada )
View attachment 555954
I played rugby in high school and still have a love for the sport but haven’t kept up with it very much in recent years. Last week I looked at the pools for the World Cup and was shocked to see that they hadn’t made it! Well not really shocked just surprised
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,571,699
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top