on a lighter note...

IMG_9370.jpeg
 
Well shoot!
When I was 5, I swallowed a quarter. Thought I was going to choke to death. I was too afraid to tell my mother who would have spanked me, adding to my discomfort and misery. She had told me several times to keep that out of my mouth however, it was the only place I could put it that her other daughter wouldn’t steal it. I learned my own lesson and never put money in my mouth again. :E Laugh: :oops:
Did you recover it or let the other daughter dig for it? :)
 
Did you recover it or let the other daughter dig for it? :)
Neither. At that age I thought I would forever have a quarter in my stomach! :E Laugh:
 
Neither. At that age I thought I would forever have a quarter in my stomach! :E Laugh:
Puts real meaning the the phrase, “Who put a quarter in you!?” Lol. I’m wondering if @ActionBob might agree? :Joyful:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top