on a lighter note...

IMG_9375.jpeg
 
The best story of the year doesn't give the proper praise and credit for this painful but understandable story as told by a loving wife.

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for an answered prayer.

Suzie stood and walked to the lectern .

She said, "I have some praise.
Two months ago, my husband Frank, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed.
The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."


You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Frank must have experienced.

"Frank was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain.
We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Frank's scrotum,
and wrap wire around it to hold it in place with metal staples."


Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Frank.

"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord,
Frank is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."


All the men sighed with unified relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, "I'm Frank."

The entire congregation held its breath.

"I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum."
 
Obviously....he's seen Crocodile Dundee one two (not misspelled nor grammatical incorrect) many times.

Actually I think he is using that tree as a lamp post...looking for which way is home.

Now where is that cop on horse back?
 
Well shoot!
When I was 5, I swallowed a quarter. Thought I was going to choke to death. I was too afraid to tell my mother who would have spanked me, adding to my discomfort and misery. She had told me several times to keep that out of my mouth however, it was the only place I could put it that her other daughter wouldn’t steal it. I learned my own lesson and never put money in my mouth again. :E Laugh: :oops:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,159
Members
169,908
Latest member
KarineDewe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top