on a lighter note...

343148039_933696924447014_8634492109673855953_n.jpg
 
1682711205767.png
 
1682711286629.png
 
1682711693285.png
 
Apparently cassette tapes are making a comeback...new stuff being released by artists...so unless they have managed to solve this problem....then they will be learning....and to keep a pencil near....

Vinyl records and tube amplifiers already made a comeback.
Next it will be 5-1/4 floppy disks. :)
 
1682735579846.png
 
Haha! Been a bit busy lately. I drink pots of coffee per day, plus Keurigs. I think I should tally the number of actual cups per day. If I were a gambling person, which I am not, I would place a large wager that I have exceeded this and I am still alive to tell the tale and preach the goodness that coffee is! :love::giggle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top