@ Nyati - my face as well! But I know a remedy: marketed in Germany under the name of "Citrafleet".
Tastes like lime juice, and after taking it you can choose whatever you want for the next 1,5 litres...
21. Cowboys with a six-shooter never need to reload and can’t hit you when you’re on the ground but when you’re on a galloping horse, they kill you easily.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.