on a lighter note...

c.png
 
Image1681039447.970984.jpg
 
Well their whiskey sucks so I guess I’m already boycotting them [emoji41]
Hahaha I agree! In another life I was an amateur American whiskey aficionado and I never cared for it (always thought it had a sickly sweet taste to it, similar to tequila IMO) except for their Single Barrel Whiskey
 
Last edited:
A little Christian humor on our high holy day
signal-2023-04-09-07-35-58-224.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,065
Members
169,097
Latest member
planunhuni1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top