on a lighter note...

324723632_1253373288591816_5567714248299443691_n.jpg
 
As legend has it, a man and his wife walked down the street in a small town in Zambi checking out the the local attractions. The sign above the door of the small building at which they studied read "Fortune Teller - Mind Reader - Psychic". As they read the sign, the door flew off the hinges as the apparent "mind reader" burst out of the building screaming in terror and fled into the distance as her crystal ball thudded to a halt in the street. Passers-by looked around and at each other in bewilderment until they saw the reason for her flight emerge from the open doorway.
It was @spike.t , sauntering out with a chuckle and crossing off another one on his note pad.
Some minds are just not meant to be probed.
:ROFLMAO:
 
1680184673294.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top