on a lighter note...

318249029_10228917743798445_8712071114114403349_n.jpg
 
1677161101427.png
 
Last edited:
1677166776423.png
 
I was eating breakfast with my 10 year old Grandson and I asked him,What day is tomorrow? Without skipping a beat he said " It's Presidents Day!" He's smart, so I asked him "What does Presidents Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush or Clinton, etc. He replied "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have another year of bullshit." You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top