on a lighter note...

16030ADB-8AFF-4099-9F1A-504880BAFF19.jpeg
 
We just drove from western Wisconsin to Branson, Missouri. The drive wasn’t great.

However, its 11 degrees here and negative 11 at home. You would think hell has frozen over in the south and I wouldn’t consider this the south. Everything (in general) is closed “ for safety.” I think a big coat would go a long way.
 
We just drove from western Wisconsin to Branson, Missouri. The drive wasn’t great.

However, its 11 degrees here and negative 11 at home. You would think hell has frozen over in the south and I wouldn’t consider this the south. Everything (in general) is closed “ for safety.” I think a big coat would go a long way.
We drove from MN to KS and hit a snow storm or a winter storm on the way there, and then drove through another on the way back. We were pulling a gooseneck (close to 40' long) loaded down with equipment both ways. I grew up in Oklahoma and my parents still live there, but I remember after that February in 2011 where they had all that snow and no power or anything for 2 weeks, things started closing "for safety" or what have you before anything happened.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,837
Members
170,394
Latest member
LillyGrisw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top