on a lighter note...

fullsizeoutput_ae0.jpeg
 
1655844346448.png
 
1655844491663.png
 
Sad part is - that made it off the mill line, past QC, handled on/off delivery truck, and through the hands of the installer before this picture was taken. Possibly even past the stock checks of the retail store between original delivery and it going out the door.

Not sure if that door identifies as a right hand or left hand.
That is so it is easier to keep hold of the knob while the door opens. :) Less committed to going in the room.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,660
Members
169,392
Latest member
ShanelZ418
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top