Old Beer & Spirits Ads

Dinosaur

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
172
Reaction score
397
Location
Oz
Media
69
Articles
9
Hunted
Kenya
I noticed a few alcohol Advertisements popping up on another thread, therefore, why not start a new thread, surely you have some great stuff out there ?

# Notice the British SAS wind smock, I swear by them , it's a shame that my one gradually fell to bits, but they were light, excellent on keeping out the wind, and the British Paintbrush Stroke type camouflage was excellent for both Africa and in Australia. I wish I was a Tailor, as I would try to make one for my current size. :ROFLMAO::(


Regards

Rob

Allsopp's Pale Ale & White Cap Lager.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Two More

Tusker Beer #3.png
Tsavo Inn.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,537
Members
170,351
Latest member
TerriBerub
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top