Off the beaten path, Uganda vs Cameroon

If you don't hunt LDE Cameroon will be cheaper. I am interested in Uganda but I just don't know much about it.
 
Uganda is buffalo heaven. Contact Christian Weth. He has the areas and knows the country.
You can also contact Thierry Labat as he PH's in Uganda. It is an amazing place with lots to see and do. It is not as difficult to get in and out of as Cameroon.
 
Hi,

We ve been operating our own area in Cameroon for the past 20 years. Some of AH member here hunted with us already. If you are interested we can work something out together.

Best regards,

Romain
Hello,

Just noticed this a bit older post.
I am just thinking ahead for the future having already booked my next safari.

Do you organize rain forest hunts, only for class C species, like duikers?
And approximate budget for this?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top