Next Cecil?

I think this one seems to have blown over for now!
usually does the slacktivists usually have a short attention span and go back to playing Pokemon
 
Icq your right about that. I've been in Chicago the last two days and they have been walking the streets like zombies playing that game. Two came in the hotel lobby talking to each other about there being one in there!
 
whats in chicago charlie?i was born and raised there.left in 59 and went back for my dads funeral in 75 and left without looking back.never missed it.
 
Link to a Gritty Bowman podcast with the Bowmars and their side of the story of the spearing of the bear and the dumping by Underarmour. Interesting if you have the time to listen.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,308
Members
169,522
Latest member
EileenDrum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top