Newb from Texas

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH bjornf16!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Howdy from Lake Houston. Having done a bunch of both, I’ll tell you that hunting Africa is 100 times easier than chasing elk!
 
Hello bjornf16,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to begin your journey to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
New guy from Texas.

Retired military working second career. Been chasing elk since retiring; aspiring to hunt Africa in the near future.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH. Get ready for your new addiction! Africa will get in your blood bigtime.
 
Welcome to the site you've been looking for!
 
New guy from Texas.

Retired military working second career. Been chasing elk since retiring; aspiring to hunt Africa in the near future.
What area in Texas? We are in the Texoma area when we are in the US.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,711
Members
170,378
Latest member
OWWJohanna
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top