New

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome @Nexon. We are based in Namibia with free range hunting concessions.
Let us know should you need more assistance and help to plan your trip.
L'wyk Jansen van Vuuren
 
Hello I’m from Australia and new here … hopefully going to Africa with my friend and my new.375 HH next year.
Welcome to
 
Welcome fellow Oz
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,293
Members
170,001
Latest member
PennyVerdo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top