New Test: Iron Will Single Bevel Solid 150 gr

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
501
Reaction score
448
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
Check out my new test of this top tier broadhead. Could be an excellent choice for lots of animals in Africa.

 
I switched from mechanical to Iron Will two years ago and will not go back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,685
Members
168,957
Latest member
piecripsiwel1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top