New Member

Lion454

AH member
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
24
Been lurking and reading for a while and joined tonight. Hunting all my life, but mostly in the North East. Looking to learn more and hopefully plan a trip to Africa one day.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan
 
Welcome to AH Lion454!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,825
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top