New Member Joining Just to Sell Two Items

mcornell

Reaction score
I am cleaning out my reloading stuff and have a couple of big-game-related items to sell. I hope I don't violate the forum norms for joining just to list a couple of items. If so, please politely boot me out. ☹

If I don't get booted, I'll post in classifieds latter today.

Thank you!

Mark

Greetings. I am not a mod so don't take anything i say at face value. It does draw red flags to buyers. If you are on other forums with a long history, it might be beneficial to you to provide the link to your profiles (as long as that is not a violation here?)

Just trying to helpful. Good luck with the sale

Greetings. I am not a mod so don't take anything i say at face value. It does draw red flags to buyers. If you are on other forums with a long history, it might be beneficial to you to provide the link to your profiles (as long as that is not a violation here?)

I think that might be a violation in *public* posts but I'm not entirely sure. I know that only the vaguest and most generic references to other forums seem to be OK in public. But I'm not a mod either, that's just what I've noticed in my time here.

But also welcome mccornell. Come to sell, stay for the company.

I have a link to the item I tried to sell on AR15.com, which also includes my feedback, in my draft classifieds post. I understand that a new member selling something is a red flag but, hopefully, I can be transparent and flexible enough to overcome that. Thanks.

Sounds like you’re on the right track and with flexibility, I imagine a positive transaction can occur. Welcome to the forum

Giday Mark and welcome to the A H forums. Do hope you stay after your initial stated putpose.

Welcome to AH

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, and good luck with your sale!

Welcome to AH! Good luck on the sale!

A welcome from another "Down Under" member; lots to learn here, mebbe sell some stuff, or much worse, buy heaps more ... It's addictive.

Welcome to AH Mark! Glad you found us.

Welcome to AH and the posting side!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg