New Member Joining Just to Sell Two Items

mcornell

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Location
New Hampshire
I am cleaning out my reloading stuff and have a couple of big-game-related items to sell. I hope I don't violate the forum norms for joining just to list a couple of items. If so, please politely boot me out. ☹

If I don't get booted, I'll post in classifieds latter today.

Thank you!

Mark
 
Greetings. I am not a mod so don't take anything i say at face value. It does draw red flags to buyers. If you are on other forums with a long history, it might be beneficial to you to provide the link to your profiles (as long as that is not a violation here?)

Just trying to helpful. Good luck with the sale
 
Greetings. I am not a mod so don't take anything i say at face value. It does draw red flags to buyers. If you are on other forums with a long history, it might be beneficial to you to provide the link to your profiles (as long as that is not a violation here?)

Just trying to helpful. Good luck with the sale
I think that might be a violation in *public* posts but I'm not entirely sure. I know that only the vaguest and most generic references to other forums seem to be OK in public. But I'm not a mod either, that's just what I've noticed in my time here.

But also welcome mccornell. Come to sell, stay for the company.
 
Greetings. I am not a mod so don't take anything i say at face value. It does draw red flags to buyers. If you are on other forums with a long history, it might be beneficial to you to provide the link to your profiles (as long as that is not a violation here?)

Just trying to helpful. Good luck with the sale
I have a link to the item I tried to sell on AR15.com, which also includes my feedback, in my draft classifieds post. I understand that a new member selling something is a red flag but, hopefully, I can be transparent and flexible enough to overcome that. Thanks.
 
Sounds like you’re on the right track and with flexibility, I imagine a positive transaction can occur. Welcome to the forum
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome, and good luck with your sale!
 
Welcome to AH! Good luck on the sale!
 
A welcome from another "Down Under" member; lots to learn here, mebbe sell some stuff, or much worse, buy heaps more ... It's addictive.
 
Welcome to AH Mark! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,689
Members
168,964
Latest member
fernav
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top