New Member from Michigan

6MM

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
7
Location
Farmington Hills, MI
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
South Africa
I discovered this site a little before christmas. A lot of great information here! I just booked our tickets to JNB for our June/July safari. Reading a lot, and working on timeline for getting all of our gear ready, along with paperwork. I keep saying this will be a once in a lifetime trip but the closer it gets the more I think once will not be enough.

Cheers!

Dave
 
Welcome to AH Dave! Your right once is not enough once you've been, its in your blood and all you can think about is the next trip back. Bob
 
Welcome to the site Dave. Enjoy your hunt in our beautiful country!

Best regards,
 
Welcome to the forum Dave!

Once will defiantly not be enough there is too much to see and do in South Africa!

Hope you have a great time.

Best regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to AH Dave!
 
Welcome to the thread Dave!
Dont stop researching! The more you know, the better your trip will be. All the best on your safari. I have no doubt that it will be a huge success.

Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH and have a good trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,417
Members
168,696
Latest member
Maryanne32
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top