New guy

Riddle

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and usually take my time to observe and get a sense of the community before contributing. But I feel comfortable enough to dive in now! I've been passionate about shooting for as long as I can remember, and recently discovered a new enthusiasm for big game hunting, specifically Coues whitetail, which I've been pursuing for the past two years. Although I'm starting a bit later in life, I'm fully immersed and loving every moment of it.
Thank you.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome! I'll be chasing Coues myself for the second time this year in SW NM.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
There are a number of Coues fanatics on here. You are in good company!

Image1718712437.069254.jpg
 
Greetings Riddle,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.

Never to late to give us a couple of hunt reports, hunting coues deer.
 
Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!! Certainly glad to have you here with us!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top