New guy

Welcome to AH jg014!
 
As the title says, I’m happy with all the activities seen here. Hoping to see more and learn from it. Have a great day, thank you.
Welcome to AH
 
Enjoy your time here. Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH. :A Big Hello:
Like to hear about your taste in firearms and hunting experience. Are you headed to Africa sometime soon?
 
Welcome to the best hunting site on the interweb
 
Giday jg014 and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH @jg014. Have fun and remember to do the occasional bit of stirring:A Stirring: :)!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,175
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top