New guy in town

Thank you all for the warm replies and introductions!
 
Hello Ken L,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the best forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Ken,
I'm in the exact same boat as you, bought a rifle (Montana Rifle Company X3 in 300 Win Mag) that came with a hunt from Kuche Safaris, and created an account on here to try and educate myself! I haven't set a date yet but I'm definitely excited about the trip and I think I'm going to end up doing what the others said on here and arrange for more days and animals...
Good luck with the planning, do you have a tentative date yet?

-Corey
 
Welcome to AH!
 
You and your wife will have a blast!!! We stayed at Kuche Safari last July. Amazing animals!! Atmosphere was without a doubt pro-American and Anti Hillary!! You probably will get a kick out of it!! We really did!! We took my mother, the staff and PHs were all extremely respectful to all of the women in the lodge.!! My Mother felt like a queen!! It was super nice to see that!! The PHs were amazing!@! The trackers were amazing!! it was a ton of fun.... we are planning on going back in the next couple of years. Just be sure to aim good or you will get to truly experience the Bush!! If you do have a little bit more time... hit the Shark Cages!! Awesome experience!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,735
Members
169,000
Latest member
GCCBarbra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top