New Guy From Up North

Welcome! Lots of helpful people here! Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome, my sons and I are leaving for our first African hunt in August. You were right when you said this is the place to get answers to all of your questions. Everyone here is a hunter and quite a few are reloaders. Get familiar with the site (take a look at the old posts that sound interesting and or informative) and go from there. There are a lot of Canadians on this site that have experience with big animals and large bores. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
 
Good to have you here.

Let us know what you have in mind and you will get lots of good advice here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top