New guy from Arkansas

Welcome, I am originally from the Watermelon Capitol of Arkansas! Lots of knowledgeable people on this forum.
 
Welcome to AH Jam487s!
 
New to AH. Just looking to learn about what it really takes to go on Safari before I ever book one. The do’s and dont’s. Correct gun size for certain animals ect. Want it to be a trip of a lifetime. Just trying to be as knowledgeable and prepared as one can be never having been on a hunt in Africa.
I grew up on the Pea Ridge line, just off Highway 72... if you're a long-time NWA resident, we might've been neighbors once upon a time.
 
Welcome to the hidden gem of the internet. Undergrad at JBU and grad at UofA Fayetteville. Woo Pig Sooie. Namibia and South Africa plains game safaris are most common (and easiest) starter safaris...that said I did leopard for my first so it's whatever most floats your boat. Feel free to reach out with questions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,032
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top