New from Indiana

Bule Jagter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
ZA, USA, (Indonesia, because spearfishing is hunting, also)
I found this forum and have been using it for over a year, and I finally decided I should join so I could utilize it completely. During June 2019, I went on my first African safari, with two of my life long friends, and my girlfriend. We had a great time, and I am constantly dreaming of going back.

My girlfriend had never been hunting before, and she had only fired a firearm a few times before this hunt, but she is naturally a great shot. She killed a zebra at 100 yards, off the sticks, with one shot in the heart. I have the video to prove it.

I lucked into a bargain of a lifetime on a young buffalo with a broken leg. I did not go there with the intention of shooting a buffalo, but the deal was too good to pass up. I'll probably tell all my stories, share pictures, and some of the video as time goes by.

Giday Bule and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Bule. Please do write up the story of your hunt with photos and or videos as available. Your eventual return to Africa is all but assured.

Welcome to AH Bule Jagter! Glad to you decided to join us on the posting side. Looking forward to your stories and contribution.

:S Welcome:

I found this forum and have been using it for over a year, and I finally decided I should join so I could utilize it completely. During June 2019, I went on my first African safari, with two of my life long friends, and my girlfriend. We had a great time, and I am constantly dreaming of going back.

My girlfriend had never been hunting before, and she had only fired a firearm a few times before this hunt, but she is naturally a great shot. She killed a zebra at 100 yards, off the sticks, with one shot in the heart. I have the video to prove it.

I lucked into a bargain of a lifetime on a young buffalo with a broken leg. I did not go there with the intention of shooting a buffalo, but the deal was too good to pass up. I'll probably tell all my stories, share pictures, and some of the video as time goes by.

Hello Bule Jagter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

Bule Jagter, welcome! Glad you decided to join the forum! I’m looking forward to pictures and a report on your Africa adventure!

Welcome to AH! Truth be told most people on this forum who have been at least once are dreaming of how to get back to Africa and hunt. Congrats on the hunting girlfriend.......they are few and far between!
Hope you will share pictures of your hunt.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I'm guessing I should post my pictures, stories, and videos of our African hunt on other areas of this forum, not to this post, correct?

Welcome, from Indiana.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side @Bule Jagter! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Bule Jagter! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to the dark side, best forums on the interweb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg