New Brass

jamesr22734

AH member
Joined
Mar 30, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
52
Has anyone heard of this brand of brasses or used it?
5BEA4D4B-433B-46BF-AEFC-86B79A8F798E.png
 
Grafs isn't stating who made the brass ie brand unknown. The reference to "SCO300WM" is Graf's abbreviation for 'Seconds, Custom & Overruns' 300 Winchester Magnum.

All depends on how desperate you are.
 
Thanks for the shout outs.

We have Norma 300 Win in stock as well as some PPU (but I think that's only listed to GB right now). Couldn't tell you who makes the brass at Grafs. It's sort of a roll of the dice, same with second on match bullets. It's all intended purpose in my opinion. I've used plenty of blems, seconds, and range pickups for range fodder. I use new brass for match grade stuff / special application. You could also buy some of the cheaper Norma 300 Win Mag ammo (white tail) and fire form it, then load it.

 
I've not had any dealings with Raven Rock..... I just note they only ship within the US which makes them of no use to the AH members outside the US.
 
I've not had any dealings with Raven Rock..... I just note they only ship within the US which makes them of no use to the AH members outside the US.
When you invite friends down to hunt I'll bet they don't put a limit on how much brass they bring in...
 
Thanks for the shout outs.

We have Norma 300 Win in stock as well as some PPU (but I think that's only listed to GB right now). Couldn't tell you who makes the brass at Grafs. It's sort of a roll of the dice, same with second on match bullets. It's all intended purpose in my opinion. I've used plenty of blems, seconds, and range pickups for range fodder. I use new brass for match grade stuff / special application. You could also buy some of the cheaper Norma 300 Win Mag ammo (white tail) and fire form it, then load it.

i was just asking if any one has heard of the brand. i dont need 300 win mag brass i was just curious.
I will just stick too brass that you actually know what brand you are buying thanks
 
I've not had any dealings with Raven Rock..... I just note they only ship within the US which makes them of no use to the AH members outside the US.
We will be shipping outside the US probably within the next few weeks. I've already started to get quotes for potential customers to different places, reviewing laws/regulations, and working on getting an FFL 08 so we can import new products to the US as well. We're excited to extend our reach, but it's going to take a little more time. We truly appreciate all your business and your patience!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top